What is Aquaponics Factory?
Why choose us?
Aquaponics Factory Technology
- Ultra-high productivity vertical Aquaponics
- Revolutionized green wall hydroponics methodology
- Multi-level recirculation Aquaculture system
- Proprietary predictive software for growth & optimization simulation
Predictive Simulation Technology
- Perform prior to production to achieve 'First Grow Success'
- Enables our Aquaponics Factory to grow both fish and vegetables in a single production process efficiently
Grow whatever you want, whenever you want.
15x more efficient
390x more efficient
- Ultra-high productivity, optimal use of space
- Modular, scalable, and portable farm
- Able to set-up rapidly in any building
- Fresh and consistent quality
- Short growing cycles, long shelf-life
- Sterile environment
- Bug-free, pesticide-free
- Sustainable farming, environmentally friendly
- Close proximity to consumers
- Create jobs for locals
- Provides education and hands-on learning about urban farming
98% less water
50% less energy
80% less land
- Aquaponic Green Wall Methodology for leafy
- Provide highly-productive, sustainable and affordable urban farming systems that can be constructed and deployed rapidly.
- Consistent, high-quality symbiotic environment to produce vegetables and fish together, an environment that is also bug-free and pesticide-free – creating healthy, fresh, and clean produce.
- Operates in factory form, which is also self-sustainable and climate-resilient; free from land, water, energy, air, pollution and manpower constraints. Plants and fish are 'in season' all 365 days a year.
- Space-efficiency and customisability provided by add-on fish module. This also encourages aquarium parks to advocate Indoor Aquaponics, serving as a model for tourist attraction, enriched and educational learning, and sharing for other cities.
- Energy-saving and zero waste system protects our eco-systems and helps to conserve environmental resources.
- Provides opportunities for community members to learn about sustainable agriculture, urban renewal, environmental conservation, and economic development.